1 .Open Outlook 2007
2.Go to Tools -> Account Settings
3.Click on "New"
4.On this screen, please tick "Manually configure server settings or additional server types".
5.Select "Internet Email" and click Next".
6.On this screen, enter your email account details that you have created at the control panel.
7.On the "Add new email account" screen, click on "More settings -> Outgoing Server".
8.Select "My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
9.Select "Advanced" tab and change the SMTP Port to 25 or 26 (Streamyx User please use this port). For Windows (WebsitePanel) user, please set the Outgoing SMTP port to 49
10.Click "OK" and click "Next"..
Many major ISPs are blocking outgoing emails. The reason they do this is to prevent you from using their internet connection for spamming purposes. You will still be able to send emails, but only by using your ISP'S outgoing mail server. To solve this issue, you can change your SMTP port to an alternative port. All our servers are now setup with an alternative port which is port 26. Below is the instruction on how to change your mail client's SMTP setting:
1. Tools > Account Settings
2. Double click on your email account > More Settings
3. Goto Advanced tab, under Outgoing server (SMTP), change the port 25 to 26.
1. Start Outlook Express, click the Tools menu at the top of the window and then click Accounts.
2. Double click on your email account 3. Goto Advanced tab, under Outgoing server (SMTP), change the port 25 to 26.
1. Go to Tools > Account Settings.
2. At the left pane, select the entry Outgoing Server (SMTP). The Outgoing Server (SMTP) Settings appear on the right.
3. Edit to , change the port 25 to 26.
4. Click the OK button.
Setting up SMTP Authentication for Your Email Client
1. From the Tools menu choose "E-mail Accounts... "
2. Select View or change existing e-mail accounts
3. Select the e-mail account and click on the "Change" button.
4. From the E-mail Accounts window select "More Settings..."
5. On the Internet E-mail Settings window select the Outgoing Server tab.
6. Check "My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication. Choose "Use same settings as my incoming server "
1. Go to "Tools -> Account Settings -> Outgoing Server (SMTP)".
2. Select the server and press the Edit... button.
3. Check the "Use name and password" option.
5. Click "OK".
Thunderbird will ask you for your password the first time you send email and you can optionally save it at that time.
Mail for Mac OS X
1. From the Mail menu, choose Preferences.
2. Click on the "Accounts" icon.
3. Click "Account Information" tab.
4. Click the "Server Settings" button.
5. Click the "Authentication" drop down box.
6. Select "Password".
8. Click "OK".
9. Close the Accounts window.
10. Click Save to save the changes that you made.